De conformidad con lo exigido por el art. 27 de la Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico, el procedimiento de adquisición de los productos de TicketMADNESS seguirá los siguientes pasos:
In accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the procedure for acquiring TicketMADNESS products will follow the following steps:
In order to simplify as much as possible the purchase process, the user can register through a form established for this purpose in the section "START SESSION" located at the top right of the web selecting the option "CREATE AN ACCOUNT", or at the time prior to formalizing the purchase.
To carry out this registration, a user account will be created. For this, the user must provide freely and voluntarily the personal data that are required.
The user will give their email address and choose a password, committing to make diligent use of them, and not make them available to third parties, as well as to notify the provider the loss or theft of them or possible access by a third party. authorized, in such a way that it proceeds to the immediate blockade.
Buying on our website is very simple. To do this, the user must scroll through the central and left side of the Site where a list of upcoming events and shows will appear.
1. Tap on the event or show that is of interest to you. When you perform this action you will see all the information of the event and its price with VAT, as well as the amount corresponding to the management expenses.
2. Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and click on the "add to cart" button. Then a screen will appear on the screen where it will be confirmed that the selected product has been correctly added to the shopping cart by appearing two buttons "continue the purchase" or "go to the box". If you want to continue browsing the site and buy other tickets choose the option "continue shopping", when you do this action you will not lose the tickets you have put in the cart, if you want to finish the purchase process select "go to the box" .
3. Whether we select the "go to the box" button or click on the cart that appears in the upper right section of the website, it will take us to the purchase menu, where the user can know the total price of the purchase, as well how to have the possibility to cancel it through the Delete command.
4. Once the order has been reviewed and verified, the buyer has to fill in a form in case he has not previously registered or log in if he is already registered by entering his email and password. This completion is made with the purpose of managing your personal data.
5. Once the purchase process is complete, a summary of the previous process will appear with the data provided, so that you can either correct any data or confirm your order.
6. You will pay for the product according to the selected procedure.
7. Once the purchase is finished, TicketMADNESS will send a proof of purchase by email. It is recommended that in case that said purchase confirmation is not received in the "Inbox", the "Junk Mail" is reviewed since in some cases the internet services can detect it as a Spam.
8. Once the Purchase Confirmation has been received, the Purchaser can download and print his / her ticket (s) both in his / her mail and in the private area.
IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR SPAM TRAY, your tickets may have arrived there.